On May 26, Greystone Books will publish 105 Hikes In and Around Southwestern British Columbia. A few days later, we’ll mark the occasion with an outdoor book launch in the territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations.
The launch will be held in conjunction with the Wanderung Outdoor Recreation Society’s annual picnic. Everyone is welcome. Here are the key details:
- Event: 105 Hikes Book Launch + Wanderung Spring Picnic
- Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2018
- Time: 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Location: Picnic shelter southeast of Trout Lake in John Hendry Park, Vancouver
- Coordinates: 49°15’15” N, 123°03’38” W (for GPS nerds)
Please let us know if you plan to come by RSVPing on Facebook. Continue reading “Announcing the 105 Hikes book launch in Vancouver”