Stephen Hui has been hiking, backpacking, and scrambling in British Columbia’s Coast Mountains for more than 25 years.
Hui’s first book, 105 Hikes In and Around Southwestern British Columbia, was a #1 B.C. bestseller. His outdoor writing and photography have appeared in the Georgia Straight, where he was the web editor and technology editor, as well as in the Toronto Sun, Le Journal de Montréal, Where Vancouver, and Mount Baker Experience.
Born and based in Vancouver, B.C.—in the territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations—Hui works for an environmental organization and serves as the vice-president of the Wanderung Outdoor Recreation Society. Destination Hikes In and Around Southwestern British Columbia is his second book.
- Georgia Straight: Hikers, please stay the F home
- Georgia Straight: Two hikes to help you forget about the crowded city
- Mount Baker Experience: Three hikes in the Canadian North Cascades
- Inside Vancouver: 4 Short & Sweet Hikes for Spring Near Vancouver
- Mount Baker Experience: Three easy fall hikes near Vancouver
- Deep Cove Crier: Take a walk on the wild side of Mount Seymour
- Boulevard: 5 Spectacular Hikes North of Vancouver 温哥华北部 5 条最美徒步路线
- Where Vancouver: Take a Hike, Kids
- Explore: Top 5 Hikes on British Columbia’s Sunshine Coast
- BCLiving: 5 Great Family-friendly Hikes Near Vancouver
- Tri-City News: Four options for hiking in the Tri-Cities
- Miss604: Top 5 Rainy Day Hikes Near Vancouver
- Wild Coast: From sea to summit
- Georgia Straight: Pacific Crest Trail inspires long-distance hikes in B.C.
- Georgia Straight: Sea to Sky Gondola to split Stawamus Chief Provincial Park in Squamish
- Georgia Straight: Power play in Pinecone Burke Provincial Park
- Le Journal de Montréal: La montagne en transport en commun
- Toronto Sun: Fall for the view
Destination Hikes is coming to bookstores in May 2021. Pre-order the book today.