Stephen Hui has been hiking, backpacking, and scrambling in British Columbia’s Coast Mountains for 25 years. His first book, 105 Hikes In and Around Southwestern British Columbia, was a #1 B.C. bestseller.
Born and based in Vancouver, B.C. — in the territories of the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh), and Tsleil-Waututh (səl̓il̓wətaʔɬ) First Nations — Hui works for an environmental organization and serves as the vice president of the Wanderung Outdoor Recreation Society. His outdoor writing and photography have appeared in the Georgia Straight, where he was the web editor and technology editor, as well as the Toronto Sun, Le Journal de Montréal, Where Vancouver, and Mount Baker Experience.
- Mount Baker Experience: Three easy fall hikes near Vancouver (2018)
- Deep Cove Crier: Take a walk on the wild side of Mount Seymour
- Boulevard: 5 Spectacular Hikes North of Vancouver 温哥华北部 5 条最美徒步路线
- Cloudburst: The story of 105 Hikes In and Around Southwestern British Columbia
- Where Vancouver: Take a Hike, Kids
- Explore: Top 5 Hikes on British Columbia’s Sunshine Coast
- BCLiving: 5 Great Family-friendly Hikes Near Vancouver
- Tri-City News: Four options for hiking in the Tri-Cities
- Miss604: Top 5 Rainy Day Hikes Near Vancouver
- Burnaby Now: Get on the beaten path (2017)
- Explore BC: 5 BC Parks Campgrounds for Escaping the Crowds
- Vancouver Is Awesome: Take a Hike column (2015–2016)
- Wild Coast: From sea to summit (2015)
- Georgia Straight:
- Le Journal de Montréal: La montagne en transport en commun
- Toronto Sun: Fall for the view (2006)
105 Hikes is available now at bookstores everywhere. Buy the book today.