It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for (okay, that I’ve been waiting for) — publication day for 105 Hikes In and Around Southwestern British Columbia. That means B.C.’s newest hiking guide, which also includes trails in northern Washington, is now available in bookstores everywhere.
105 Hikes is the all-new, expanded follow-up to Mary and David Macaree’s iconic guidebook 103 Hikes in Southwestern British Columbia. A portion of the revenue from sales of 105 Hikes will benefit the B.C. Mountaineering Club (BCMC).
In the coming days and weeks, I’ll participate in a series of events in the Vancouver area — in the territories of the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh), and Tsleil-Waututh (səl̓il̓wətaʔɬ) First Nations — to launch the book:
- 105 Hikes Book Launch + Wanderung Spring Picnic (Wednesday, May 30)
- 105 Hikes Book Signing at MEC Vancouver (Saturday, June 2)
- 105 Hikes: An Evening at the Parkgate Library (Monday, June 4 — sold out)
- 105 Hikes Book Slideshow + BCMC Social (Tuesday, June 12)
- 105 Hikes: An Evening at the Lynn Valley Library (Wednesday, June 27)
105 Hikes is available now at bookstores everywhere. Buy the book today.